Welcome Cuvilly Division!

7th Grade Year:

This year we welcomed new 7th grade students into our school. Beginning school in September, we did feel a little nervous. Student Katie Welsh says, “I did feel nervous coming to NDA because I didn’t know any of the girls and what it would be like coming to an all-girls school, but I made lots of friends and I am glad to be here.” The 7th grade students come from towns such as Marshfield, Cohasset, Duxbury, Situate, Pembroke, Dorchester, Weymouth, and Plymouth. We are thankful for our “Big Sisters” who helped us throughout the year. Our “Big Sisters” helped us at our lockers, finding where our classrooms are, and with our schedule. Student Jacqui Kenney says,”My “Big Sister” helped me with a lot and she helped me easily adjust to NDA.”
The Cuvilly students participated in school activities, sports, and after school clubs. We are represented in French and Spanish Club, Student Council, and in Campus Ministry, and now here, the Medallion newspaper!!  There are also girls playing sports on the junior varsity teams. The students experienced our first Heritage Day, school concerts, and theater productions. Also, the 7th grade students have made friends with lots of the upperclassmen. The upperclassmen have been very nice and respectful to the 7th graders. We can’t wait to become 8th graders and spend next year with the new incoming 7th graders. Some of us have younger sisters coming to NDA. The 7th grade Cuvillys are having a great year and we can’t wait to come back in September!